Residency in Spain

The residency application form is usually submitted through the designated police station within the province area where you reside. Whether you plan to stay for a short set period or permanently, it is necessary, and as time progresses the intervals between renewals will become larger.

Abad & Asociados can assist you with all the legalities required to obtain your Entrepreneur Visa, assisting with all the necessary steps until you have obtained your VISA, besides, we are in a position to offer you a wide variety of services for your new project in Spain such as the formation of  a Company, Accountancy, Tax Advice, and advice about the Spanish Regulations required within a Company.
Residency in Spain is just confirming that you as an individual or family unit are set to spend more than 3 months (90 days) in Spain, which by law you must declare. To have had any functionality in Spain you will have applied for the NIE number and this is needed to achieve residency in Spain.
The Schengen Agreement within the EU Countries means that as soon as a Spanish Visa is obtained you´ll be able to freely travel across the EU, with the added benefits that this could mean for you and for your Company. Abad & Asociados will be delighted to advise and assist you in the process of obtaining this Visa.