Enterpreneur VISAAs it name implies you must start a new business in Spain to be granted this visa. Also, the business project must be of “public interest”, which means that:
- 1. It has to be a business project which creates new jobs or,
- 2. It has an economic impact on the community or,
- 3. It contributes to scientific and/or technological innovation.
It is important to stress that regardless it is obtained the Entrepreneur Visa it only lasts one year. After it has expired you will need a Resident Visa, which grants a renewable two-year stay period.
In order to obtain this new Visa is required to fulfill the following additional requirements:
- 1. Application must be made by the end or within 90 days since the Entrepreneur Visa expiry date.
- 2. Have visited Spain at least once during the previous Visa period.
- 3. Must maintain the initial requirements for the Entrepreneur Visa.
- 4. Tax and social security regulations observance
Abad & Asociados can help you with all the legalities to obtain your Entrepeneur Visa, giving all the necessary steps until the obtention of your VISA, besides, we are in conditions to offer you all sorts of services for your new project in Spain such us formation of the Company, Accountancy, Tax Advice, and advice about the Spanish Regulations of the Company.