The Renta (Income Taxes)2021 campaign has already started. As in all of them, there are some dates that should not be forgotten:
– On April 6 begins the deadline to file the forms telematically, although the Tax Agency has re-enabled the option of filing by telephone from May 5.
– The last day to file it is June 30, but if the tax return is paid by direct debit, the last day is June 27.
Among others, we find the following novelties:
• Increase of two points of the state rate that taxes the work incomeof more than 300,000 euros, up to 47%, and three points for the capital income of more than 200,000 euros.
• Reduction of deductions for individual private pension plans to 2,000 euros as maximum contribution, while the joint reduction limit (participant and company) was raised from 8,000 to 10,000 euros for company plans.
• Deductions for works carried out to improve the energy efficiency of homes.
• Taxation of income from cryptocurrencies.
For all these reasons, you should seek expert advice for the Income Tax Return. Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com